March 09, 2014
Cruz - Salamat Nuptials

Church: Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus
Reception: Le Parc, Metropark Events Hall 
Catering by: K By Cunanan
Photography by: Framed -Up Production (Mot Rasay)
Videography by: Framed -Up Production (Bong Fernandez)
Hair and Make-Up by: Cj Jimenez
Wedding Gown by: Bridesdream (Cj Bautista)
Wedding Coordination: Ideas Etc

Kat and Jon's lovestory was one of the weddings that is closest to my heart. Aside from the fact that they are not just merely wedding clients, most importantly they are family. Jon is fortunately my cousin-in-law. 


When I met Kat and Jon, It reminds me of how extremely beautiful it is to fall in love. It can actually make you feel young and mature at the same time. You can actually see in their eyes how much love they had for each other. During the first meeting, everything was already put in place as the Bride and the Groom themselves perfectly knew how they wanted their wedding to be. "Kid" as they call each other, is so much fun to be with. There was never a dull moment. All amazing Ideas were laid down and I truly admire how hands-on this couple was with their wedding preparations. 


Truly an honor to work with couple who have such big hearts. The most challenging wedding I may say, as I was almost on my way to delivering my  first born, but they had always believe in me and my team. They never doubted Ideas Etc. And for that, I will always be grateful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment